news.chmurka.net — przeglądarka postów

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 04:40:46 -0500
<uvf6ip$hrt2$11@solani.org> <uvf78h$hrt2$12@solani.org>
<uvf8h5$hrt2$13@solani.org> <uvf9bf$hrt2$14@solani.org>
<uvfarc$hrt2$15@solani.org> <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org>
<uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org> <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org>
<uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org> <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org>
<uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org> <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org>
<uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org> <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org>
<uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
<uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
<uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
<uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
<uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
<uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
<uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
<uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>
<uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org> <uvsmoq$4hvq$1@solani.org>
<uvt1d1$7231$1@solani.org> <uvt5gi$4o4o$1@solani.org>

On 4/19/24 02:12, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Yet another new attempt.
>
> It looks like Israelis and Americans are trying to create an attack on
> Iran by pure media lies :-) Hahhahhhahhahh :-))))
>
> A whole bunch of one foot little quadcopters where flown locally in
> Iran, I don't know from where, towards city of Esfahan, which caused the
> air defense to get active. Clips show they were all destroyed by some
> sort of rapid EMP device. They were just bursting in the sky without
> creating an explosion sound.
>
> Then the entire news media in the USA and Europe began announcing Israel
> has attacked Iran :) Hehe :) I can't believe the baloney.
>
> Then Israelis said they "informed American authorities" that an attack
> was underway against Iran...
>
> You should see some of the Arab posts about this, all of them having to
> do with tiny toy drones :) Hehe :)
>
> God I can't believe this.
>
> What were the Israelis trying to pull off? All major news sources,
> American and European, seem to have participated in this scheme.
>
> Not a single war related meeting took place in Iran. Some people
> reported having heard loud noises and local news told them it was air
> defense against suspicious little devices! Hahhhahahh :-)
>
> God I never thought I'd laugh about such stuff so hard.
>
> All the Arabs are ridiculing Israelis for it now :) I have no idea what
> they tried to pull.
>
> A much shorter but similar attempt, involving tiny toy quadcopters
> happened at Tabriz, again by all logic from somewhere local to the city,
> which a few people reported air defense destroying the toy drones.
>
> Is this an attempt to create "psychological" effects? Then why it didn't
> even prompt a war meeting. Nothing.

One Iranian channel is saying, "In the Israeli missile attack on Iran,
at the least three house flies, one pigeon, and a crow have been killed."

Hahhahhahh :-)))

The picture of the "downed" toy little quadcopter does indeed look like
in shape and size to a frog having spread its arms and legs :-))))) And
Arabs are placing the picture of it with one of Iran's missile together
and saying all sorts of stuff, laughing their asses off :)

The "War Monitor" account admin is saying, "This is the most
underwhelming response to a response I have ever seen." Hahhahahh :-)

It's crazy that all major news media in the USA were fooled by it,
thinking Israel has attacked Esfahan nuclear sites by drones. Just
unbelievable.

Israelis are saying, "We did it to show that we can hit Iran's nuclear
sites"!.. Ten tiny toy quadcopters, purchased and flown locally towards
air defense areas. Is that supposed to show any prowess?

Is this something faked by Iran to just prank Israelis and Americans?

An Israeli news source is saying, "All Israeli defense systems are now
into highest alert state."

I think it's more likely Iranians did that. First to test the air
defense against smaller drones, then taking the advantage of the
opportunity to lie to Israeli and American news media, giving the
impression an attack was underway by Israel on Iran.

Even the American embassy in Israel got fooled by it.

Either this whole thing of nothing was a pure media lie campaign to see
if it was possible to create a fake Israeli attack on Iran and sell it
to Arabs, or it was a prank work on the side of Iranian con artists to
have some laugh fooling U.S. media, Israeli media, and initially Iranian
media as well by making fake calls claiming they heard explosions.

Czas pobrania artykułu: 38 ms

Powrót do strony głównej